All classes will be modified to your fitness level/ability. Not sure if a class is right for you? Try a complimentary class first. Call The Center (203-389-3430) or email ( email@example.com ) for more information or to register.
- Aerobics Class: Offered Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10-11:00 am, in the Center Building gym. Come enjoy a complete aerobic, cardio and strength training workout to a variety of music with Laura Richling leading the class. Bring your own 1 or 2 pound hand weights, if you have them, to use during the class. There is a $3.00 fee paid at the beginning of each class.
- Pickleball: Courts are available Monday through Friday, 12:30-3:30 pm in the Center Building gym and 7 days per week outside, weather permitting. All levels are welcome. There is an annual fee of $20 for residents, $25.00 for non-residents payable at the beginning of each calendar year or upon registering.
- Zumba Gold: Offered Fridays, 9:00-9:45 am, with Amanda Aranzullo, in the Center Building gym. This fun "dance party" focuses on all elements of cardiovascular health, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance. No prior Zumba experience is required. The fee is $30.00 for a 6-week session and will be prorated as needed. Pre-registration is required. Next sessions starts September 16. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Call The Center (203-389-3430) or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information or to register.
- Book Club: 4th Tuesday of each month, 11 am - 12 pm, in The Woodbridge Town Library meeting room or on Zoom. New members are always welcome. Contact Jennifer Sullivan (203-389-3487) for more information or if you are interested in attending.
- Bridge: Wednesdays, 1-4 pm in The Library Meeting Room
- Computer Lab: Monday through Friday, 10 am - 2 pm, Center Building, room 11. Computers are available for two hour use per day/person. Two person limit in computer lab. Printing is available (first 5 pages free)/ Preregistration is required.
- Craft Group: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 am - 12 pm in The Woodbridge Room. Bring your current knitting or crocheting project to work on while enjoying a lovely time socializing.
- Mahjong: Mondays and Fridays, 10 am - 12 pm, in Human Services, second floor. Preregistration is required.
- Painting for Pleasure with Carole Abbate: Mondays,10 am - 12 pm, in The Library Meeting Room. You will find joy in creating your own paintings as Carole helps inspire beginners to intermediates to paint with acrylics or watercolors. Paint the subject of your choice- bring in a postcard or photo for inspiration. Call (203-389-3430) to sign- up for this 6 week, $36 class, prorated as needed. Next session starts September 12.
- Pinochle: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30-4 pm, in the Center Building, room 16. Beginners are welcome! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- In-person Virtual Visit to Vermont: Come enjoy a virtual visit to Vermont while exploring the delicious tastes for which Vermont is known. Sponsored by Hamden Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, this program will take place on October 7 from 1-2 pm in the Library's Meeting Room. Please call to register
- Murder Mystery: Get into the Halloween spirit with this suspenseful, interactive game of mystery and intrigue. Participants will be divided into teams, then will look through a case file together. There will be evidence reports, toxicology and autopsy reports, and actual evidence from the crime scene. This program will take place on October 13 from 11 am - 12 pm in Rm. 16 in the Center Building. Please call to register. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Tech Tuesdays and Thursday, 2:45-4:00 pm: Need some help navigating your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone? Not sure where to start? Want to learn about the features you aren't using? Call 203-389-3430 to sign-up for a 1:1 session in The Center's computer lab with patient, knowledgeable, Amity High School student volunteers. No Fee.
- AAA Driver Improvement Class: Members and non-members may be able to lower their auto insurance costs by taking this class on September 26 from 9 am-1 pm in the Center Building Gym. Pre-registration is required.
- Lunch and Learn: Hearing Loss is Tiring: Inability to communicate effectively is very stressful for relationships of all kinds. Trying to listen and interpret speech and environmental sounds when unclear can be fatiguing for the hearing partner. Repeating, rephrasing and talking loudly can result in anger for everyone. Join Dr. Willa Horowitz, audiologist/owner of Acuity Hearing Solutions, LLC, for a presentation that enlightens us to ways to conserve and preserve hearing and understand the consequences of not recognizing or treating hearing loss. A delicious lunch, sponsored by Coachman Square at Woodbridge, will be served. This workshop will take place on Oct 3, from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm in the Library Meeting Room. Please call to register.
- Lunch and Learn: What's New for Medicare 2023 and How to Prepare for the Annual Enrollment: This workshop presented by Jeffery Comen, local Medicare Advocate/Broker, will cover what is new for Medicare in 2023 and how to prepare for the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period. Learn what is covered and not covered, when to sign up and what options are available to add to Original Medicare (i.e. Medicare Supplements, Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans). This is an educational seminar only- no plan or carrier specifics will be discussed. A delicious lunch, sponsored by Coachman Square at Woodbridge, will be served. This workshop will take place on Oct 12, form 11:30 am - 12:30 pm in the Library Meeting Room. Please call to register. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>