All classes will be modified to your fitness level/ability. Not sure if a class is right for you? Try a complimentary class first. Call The Center (203-389-3430) or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information or to register.
- Aerobics Class: Offered Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10-11:00 am, in the Center Building gym. Come enjoy a complete aerobic, cardio and strength training workout to a variety of music with Laura Richling leading the class. Bring your own 1 or 2 pound hand weights, if you have them, to use during the class. There is a $3.00 fee paid at the beginning of each class.
- Pickleball: Courts are available Monday through Friday, 12:30-3:30 pm in the Center Building gym and 7 days per week outside, weather permitting. All levels are welcome. There is an annual fee of $20 for residents, $25.00 for non-residents payable at the beginning of each calendar year or upon registering.
- Targeted Strength Training Class: Offered Mondays, 9-10:00 am, in the Center Building gym. This exercise class, uses exercise bands to focus on strengthening specific muscle groups to help increase balance, stability, and flexibility. Bands are available for purchase through the instructor. The class fee is $40.00 for an 8-week session. It will be prorated as needed.
- Zumba Gold: Offered Fridays, 9:30-10:15 am, with Amanda Aranzullo, in the Center Building gym. This fun "dance party" focuses on all elements of cardiovascular health, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance. No prior Zumba experience is required. The fee is $30.00 for a 6-week session and will be prorated as needed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Call The Center (203-389-3430) or email ( email@example.com ) for more information or to register.
- Book Club: 4th Tuesday of each month, 11 am - 12 pm, in The Woodbridge Town Library meeting room or on Zoom. New members are always welcome. Contact Jennifer Sullivan (203-389-3487) for more information or if you are interested in attending.
- Bridge: Wednesdays, 1-4 pm in The Center café.
- Computer Lab: Monday through Friday, 10 am - 2 pm, Center Building, room 11. Computers are available for two hour use per day/person. Two person limit in computer lab. Printing is available (first 5 pages free)/ Preregistration is required.
- Craft Group: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 am - 12 pm in The Center café. Bring your current knitting or crocheting project to work on while enjoying a lovely time socializing.
- Mahjong: Mondays and Fridays, 10 am - 12 pm, in Human Services, second floor. Preregistration is required.
- Painting for Pleasure with Carole Abbate: Mondays,10 am - 12 pm, in The Center café. You will find joy in creating your own paintings as Carole helps inspire beginners to intermediates to paint with acrylics or watercolors. Paint the subject of your choice- bring in a postcard or photo for inspiration. Call (203-389-3430) to sign- up for this 6 week, $36 class, prorated as needed.
- Pinochle: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30-4 pm, in the Center Building, room 16. Beginners are welcome! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
There are no programs being offered in this category at the present time. Please check back for future offerings.
- Tech Tuesdays and Thursday, 2:45-4:00 pm: Need some help navigating your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone? Not sure where to start? Want to learn about the features you aren't using? Call 203-389-3430 to sign-up for a 1:1 session in The Center's computer lab with patient, knowledgeable, Amity High School student volunteers. No Fee.
- Lectures/ presentations: The Center regularly offers a variety of lectures and presentations. Sign-up for alerts or check back under "Newsflash" on The Center's homepage. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>