As Approved by the Recreation Commission
- Field requests for Spring usage are due by January 1st and will be voted on at the January Recreation Commission meeting
- Field requests for Fall usage are due by June 1st and will be voted on at the June Recreation Commission meeting
- Certified rosters must accompany the request. Any roster that does not contain at least 50% Woodbridge residents will be charged $50 per field, per up to 2 hour time slot, $100 per field, per up to 4 hour time slot, and $200 per field for all day usage.
- Certificate of Insurance is required. Sponsoring organizations are responsible for the conduct of all persons in attendance and for any property damage done. Sponsoring organizations will be required to have a public liability and property insurance policy. A certificate shall be provided to the Board of Selectmen prior to the event. Insurance coverage required: General Liability Each Occurrence $1,000,000, General Aggregate $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $2,000,000 Medical Pay $5,000
You may submit your field request and certified rosters to the Recreation Department via:
- Mail to:
Woodbridge Recreation Department
11 Meetinghouse Lane
Woodbridge, CT 06525
- Website Click on Facilities and choose the facilities that you would like to request.