Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- COMING MARCH 8 - Woodbridge Recreation Family Scavenger Hunt! Are you looking for a new, exciting, socially distant, outdoor activity for your family? No fear, it is coming soon to Woodbridge! Beginning on March 8, you and your family may search for special medallions hidden in Woodbridge. Look under benches, on the side of hiking trail bridges, on trail markers, in playgrounds, and other public areas for a prize. Bring the prize back to the Woodbridge Recreation Department for a special gift for your family. Once a medallion is found, call the Recreation Office at 203-389-3446, to arrange a pick up time during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4pm.
- Coming this Spring, in person outdoor programs including: basketball, Hip Hop Dance, Little Scientists, Mimes in Motion, Running Club, stickball, tennis, and Ultimate Team Sports. Most programs begin the week of April 19. Online registration begins Monday, March 1st. Click for Spring program flier.
- 4 on 4 Classic Basketball League, 4 on 4 Junior High Basketball League, and Saturday Basketball. Click the below link for registration and information of those in person programs beginning in late January. The starting date will be Tuesday, January 26th for the Classic League. Thursday, January 28th for the Junior High League, and Saturday, January 30th Basketball. New times for Saturday morning basketball: Grades k through 3, 10 am to 11 am Grades 4 through 8, 11:30 am to 1 pm. GYMNASTICS has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
- On going registration for In person program: Saturday Youth Program: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM GRADES K ,1 AND 2, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM GRADES 3 through 6, NON TOUCH FOOTBALL SESSION 1 JANUARY 23, 30, FEBRUARY 6, 13, STICKBALL SESSION 2 FEBRUARY 20, 27, MARCH 6 SOCCER SESSION 3 MARCH 13, 20, 27 $100 for all three sessions
- Thursday night basketball league schedule
- link to Online registration
- Spring session Yoga with Bill, March 1 through May 28 . Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927. Spring Flier
- link to online registration to use for Yoga with Bill
- Badminton - Check back in the spring of 2021. Wednesday evenings. Call the Rec Dept. Office for more information.
- The Town Pool is open Saturdays and Sundays for adult swim to Woodbridge residents or members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. There is a $10 charge for resident non-members. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. It is time for members to renew. Get a full year at a half year price. Renew online at woodbridgect.org. Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4 pm, to make a reservation. Reservation time slots are: 12:00-12:45 pm, 1:00-1:45 pm, 2:00-2:45 pm, and 3:00-3:45 pm. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>