Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The Woodbridge Recreation Family Scavenger Hunt has begun! Are you looking for a new, exciting, socially distant, outdoor activity for your family? You and your family may search for special medallions hidden in Woodbridge. Look under benches, on the side of hiking trail bridges, on trail markers, in playgrounds, and other public areas for a prize. Bring the prize back to the Woodbridge Recreation Department for a special gift for your family. Once a medallion is found, call the Recreation Office at 203-389-3446, to arrange a pick up time during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4pm. To help you in the search, the medals that were placed in the grove area by the Town Library and the medals that were placed at the Pease Road Athletic fields and playground area have been found.
- Beginning the week of April 19, in person outdoor programs return, including: basketball, Hip Hop Dance, Little Scientists, Running Club, stickball, tennis, and Ultimate Team Sports. Limited spaces may still remain for some spring programs. Click for Spring program flier.
- 4 on 4 Classic Basketball League, 4 on 4 Junior High Basketball League, and Saturday Basketball. Click the below link for registration and information of those in person programs beginning in late January. The starting date will be Tuesday, January 26th for the Classic League. Thursday, January 28th for the Junior High League, and Saturday, January 30th Basketball. New times for Saturday morning basketball: Grades k through 3, 10 am to 11 am Grades 4 through 8, 11:30 am to 1 pm.
- Thursday night basketball league schedule
- link to Online registration
- Spring session Yoga with Bill, March 1 through May 28 . Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927. Spring Flier Bring a Friend to Yoga week March 29 through April 1. After registration, a link will be provided to you on the next business day.
- Gentle Yoga with Diane King is returning: Wednesday Gentle Yoga 10:30 -11:45 a.m. Room 16 Center Building . Session 1: May 12, 19, 26 @$12/class=$36 Session 2: June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @ 12 = $60. Checks payable to Woodbridge Recreation. The class is limited to 7 masked participants. The goals will be to learn postures that create strength and ease, and to manage stress through breathing, movement, and guided relaxation. Please bring a small pillow or folded blanket (for sitting), a yoga strap or long scarf or necktie, and a tennis or similar size ball. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call the Recreation Department, 203 389-3446. Online registration available at woodbridgect.org
- link to online registration to use for programs
- Badminton - Check back later in the spring, for more information regarding an outdoor Badminton program. Call the Rec Dept. Office for more information.
- The Town Pool is open Saturdays and Sundays for adult swim to Woodbridge residents or members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. There is a $10 charge for resident non-members. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. It is time for members to renew. Get a full year at a half year price. Renew online at woodbridgect.org. Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4 pm, to make a reservation. Reservation time slots are: 12:00-12:45 pm, 1:00-1:45 pm, 2:00-2:45 pm, and 3:00-3:45 pm.
- The Town Fitness Center is re- opening to the Woodbridge public only, on Saturday, April 10th. The Fitness Center will be available Saturdays and Sundays to Woodbridge members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm to make a reservation. 8:00 to 9:30 am, 10:00 to 11:30 am, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, are the time slots available. Masks to be worn at all times and social distancing enforced. Maximum 6 per session. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>