Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In abundance of caution and to keep Town residents safe, the Town is cancelling all programs, including Library, Recreation and Senior Center programming starting March 14. The Town will continue to monitor the situation and may extend or withdraw the cancellations if needed.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
NEW ONLINE PROGRAMS:
- To register for new online programs and more information, please contact email@example.com. link to Distance Learning Website
- Other Remote Learning Classes to come: (check back each week for an update on programs and more information)
- NEW PROGRAM: Thank You Thursdays - We want to spread some much needed Good News So we’re giving you a chance to say “thanks” every Thursday — We will highlight a different outstanding person or organization who deserves a round of gratitude. If you would like to Nominate a person or Organization please email Recreation@woodbridgect.org or firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Theresa
- Story Time - FREE program - All ages- Mondays, 10:30 am
- Arts & Crafts - FREE program - All ages - Fridays, 11:00 am
- STEM Projects for Elementary Students - FREE program - Elementary students - Thursdays
- History for Kids 101 - FREE program - All ages - Tuesdays 11:30 am
- Sit-and-Stretch Fitness classes - FREE program- Ages 10 and up Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00 pm
- New session added: Food Explorers Virtual Cooking Program Mondays, September 14, 21, October 5 & 19 $65 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- NEW program: Virtual Zumba with Ali Bailey. Tuesday or Thursday evening classes available at 7:30 pm. Tuesday classes begin on October 6, and Thursday classes begin on October 8. Eight week sessions. The cost is $65. Click the link to online registration, below
- link to Online registration @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Yoga - with Diane King for Strength and Resilience - outdoor under the canopy for September and October. Monday classes will begin on September 14th. 10:30 am or 5:30 pm classes available. No class September 28 or October 12. Wednesday class will begin on September 16, at 12:30 pm. $10 per class. Class size limited due to social distancing. Call Diane at 203-494-3745 for questions or whether a class will be held for weather.
- T'ai Chi - August 5 to September 30 Wednesdays, 5 to 6 pm- ages 13 and up $15 drop in for class
- Fall session Yoga with Bill, September 1 thru November 30. Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927.
- link to online registration to use for Yoga with Bill, and T'ai Chi
- Badminton - Check back in the late fall @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>