Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email email@example.com
In abundance of caution and to keep Town residents safe, the Town is cancelling all programs, including Library, Recreation and Senior Center programming starting March 14. The Town will continue to monitor the situation and may extend or withdraw the cancellations if needed.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- New ONLINE Little Scientists and Coding Club classes beginning the week of November 30th. Click the below link to online registration for more information
- NEW ONLINE Virtual Cooking Class with Food Explorers-Tuesdays, Feb 2-23 4:30-5:30 $60 per child “Join Miss Carla, Registered Dietitian from Food Explorers for some after-school baking! You’ll learn how to make: Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls, Winter Fruit Cobbler, Apple Pie Pop-Tarts and 30 Minute Dinner Rolls…all from scratch! A detailed grocery list will be provided for each week, all recipes are nut free and many ingredients can be substituted.”
- NEW - Online program coming in January - Arts in CT will present Hip Hop Dance. Check back for more information
- 4 on 4 Classic Basketball League, 4 on 4 Junior High Basketball League, Saturday Gymnastics, and Saturday Basketball. Click the below link for registration and information of those in person programs beginning in late January. The tentative starting date will be Tuesday, January 26th for the Classic League. Thursday, January 28th for the Junior High League, and Saturday, January 30th for Gymnastics and Basketball.
- link to Online registration
- T'ai Chi - In progress Wednesdays, 5 to 6 pm- ages 13 and up $15 drop in for class
- Winter session Yoga with Bill, December 1 through February 26 . Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927 including free Yoga week November 23, 24, 25, and 30.
- link to online registration to use for Yoga with Bill, and T'ai Chi
- Badminton - Fall/Winter session has been postponed. Check back in the spring of 2021. Wednesday evenings. Call the Rec Dept. Office for more information.
- Adult Swim- The Town Pool is open weekends 12 pm to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Swim times are 12:00 to 12:45, 1:00 to 1:45, 2:00 to 2:45, 3:00 to 3:45. Reservations required. Woodbridge residents only. Seniors are free until December 31. No charge to pool members. Non pool members are $10. Reservations must be made during office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. Call 203-389-3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>