News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/29/2019 8:30:00 PM to 7/1/2021 12:00:05 AM.

News Flash

Woodbridge News

Posted on: March 9, 2018

[ARCHIVED] Report a Utility Complaint?

Pura Complaint image

Woodbridge residents may contact the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA) Consumer Affairs Unit to file a complaint by phone or online. PURA advises:

If you experience a problem with a utility company, please contact the utility company first and give it an opportunity to resolve your problem. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us at the PURA.:

  • You may call 1-800-382-4586 
  • Or file a complaint with PURA's online form:

To read more about filing a complaint or to find utility company phone numbers, please visit the PURA website at:

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email