We have several new meetings on channel 79 this weekend.
- Woodbridge Board of Education (6/19 - 1 hour, 6 minutes): vision/mission statement and the Tri-State update
- Board of Selectmen special meeting to tie up some loose ends (6/21 - about 11 minutes), leading into....
- Board of Selectmen-Elect (6/21 - 46 minutes): making appointments to various commissions & offices, so all elected & appointed officials can be sworn in together next week.
- Inland Wetlands Agency (6/21- 32 minutes): hearing three applications
- Economic Development Commission (6/22 - 1 hour, 3 minutes): visits from Dr. Jennifer Botwick of the New Haven Naturopathic Center and from Jim Urbano. Update about the Heroes Tunnel project.
As usual , this series begins at 12noon on Saturday and at 6am & 6pm on Sunday.